Our Vision Mission and Values
VISION, MISSION AND VALUES
- Respect for elders, members of the Indigenous community and one another
- Professionalism and accountability
- Responsiveness to client needs and aspirations
- Commitment to achieving the best possible outcomes for Indigenous people
- Efficient, fair and transparent performance of its functions under the Native Title Act 1993 (Cth)
- Providing a safe, diverse and trusting workplace
The GLSC is committed to proper consultation with native title holders, persons who may hold native title and Goldfields Aboriginal communities and organisations.
Policies and Procedures
The actions of GLSC officers and staff are guided by policies and procedures laid down by the Board of Directors for the efficient operation of the organisation.
Setting of Priorities
The GLSC has a Native Title Claims Strategy that sets out current priorities and the criteria for assessing claim priorities in future. The priorities take into account the statutory and financial framework and other constraints within which the Representative Body operates.